National University of Mongolia (NUM) Scholarships for entrants:
"Entrants who take 1st to 3rd place in international and national competitions will receive a stipend equal to 50-100 percent of the tuition fee.
- 100 percent scholarship for the entrants who participated in International Olympiads and took 1st to 3rd place;
- 100 percent scholarship for the entrants who took part in National Olympiads and won 1st place;
- 75 percent scholarship for the entrants who participated in National Olympiads and won 2nd place;
- 50 percent scholarship for the entrants who participated in National Olympiads and won 3rd place;
Scholarships equal to a certain percentage of the tuition fee will be provided to entrants who got high-scores in the entrance examinations. These include:
- 100% of the tuition fee discount for the entrants who have scored 700 or more points in the basic exams and enrolled in Lot 2 of the School of Natural Sciences of the University of Science
- 70% of the tuition fee discount for the entrants who scored 650-750 points in the IELTS and 100% if he/she scored more than 751 points
- 50% of the tuition fee for the entrants who scored 650 or more points in the basic exams and joined the Lot 2 of the School of Natural Sciences of the University of Science
- 50% of the tuition fee discount for the entrants who scored 750 or more points in the basic exams and enrolled the School of Science, School of Applied Sciences and Engineering, Zavkhan school, and Erdenet school
- 50% of the tuition fee discount for the entrants who have scored 780 or more points in the basic exams
- 50% of the tuition fee if a graduate of the Baigali Ekh Lyceum of the National University of Mongolia scored 650 or more points in the basic exams and enrolled the School of Science
- The policy of supporting entrants to the 2 + 2 program of the School of Applied Sciences and Engineering and School of Sciences will provide scholarships equal to 50 percent of the tuition fee.
Other Scholarships: There are 10 types of scholarships to support outstanding students.
- Scholarship named after the National University of Mongolia
- Scholarships named after foreign and domestic individuals, organizations, and foundations
- More than 300 students can participate in exchange scholarship programs in one academic year.
University of Finance and Economics
Academic Scholarship - Scholarships will be awarded for each of the two majors in the admission examination enrollment at a rate of 100% for a score of 800 and 50% for a score of more than 750.
- Scholarships to admission - 3 million tukrigs per tuition fee will be provided to up to 4 entrants who meet the entrance threshold of the University of Finance and Economics, have a basic education certificate of more than 90%, and have a sincere desire to study.
- Future Leadership Scholarship - Average IELTS score of 700-750 and basic education certificate score above 90%
- Other scholarships:
- Rector's Scholarship
- Must be an outstanding full-time undergraduate student at University of Finance and Economics
- Two consecutive semesters of at least 15 sets of classes each, and tuition scholarships are awarded to students who meet the following criteria. These include:
- Discount on tuition fee is as follows depending on the grade point average of the term:
3.4-3.59 - 25%
3.6-3.79 - 50%
3.8-4.00 - 100%
- Must have participated in expedition, research, and consulting services
- Contribute to the school: initiate good deeds, work in school offices, departments, libraries (student advisor, student guide, student assistant, etc.)
Mongolian National University of Education (MNUE) Scholarships for entrants:
Entrants with more than 600 points in IELTS will receive a 50% tuition fee scholarship for the first year.
- 70% tuition scholarship for MALE entrants with more than 600 points in IELTS in the first year
- Credit scholarship of the Mongolian National University of Education - 1-4 credits discount
Other: Presidential Scholarship
- Prime Minister's scholarship
- Scholarships from NGOs and International Organizations
- Scholarships from local CRH and Governor's office
- Oyu Tolgoi scholarship program
- Zorig Foundation scholarship
- World Vision International Organization's scholarship
Scholarships for entrants:
Depending on the place in the international and national Olympiads, tuition fees will be reduced as follows.
1st place - 100%, 2nd to 5th place - 70%, 6th to 10th place - 50%, 11th to 15th - 30%
- Competitions equivalent to provinces and the capital city classifications
1st place - 50%, 2nd to 5th place - 30%, 6th to 10th place - 20%, 11th to 15th - 10%
- Depending on the score of the entrance examinations
Above 760 - 100%, 750 to 759 - 30%, 650 to 699 - 15%.
You will receive specific amount of discount on the tuition fee if you show outstanding performance as follows:
- study 6 consecutive semesters with "A" grade - 10%
- study 8 consecutive semesters - 15%
- study 10 consecutive semesters or more - 20%.
Ikh Zasag International University Scholarships for entrants:
- Entrants who get 800 scores will be completely exempted from the first year tuition fee
- Entrants who get more than 700 scores will receive a 50 percent discount on their first year tuition.
- Applicants who get more than 600 scores will receive a 20 percent discount on their first year tuition.
- Ikh Zasag Lyceum graduates will receive a 15 percent discount on tuition fees for the first year